Thursday, September 21, 2017

Sorry for the Delay

Hello, this is Brother Jonathan. I apologize for it having taken so long to put up new episodes. My wife has been having some serious health issues that require my full attention. I would appreciate any and all prayers for recovery of her health.

As I am able to, I am continuing to prepare to post new episodes. Two are already in the process of being studied for and recorded. Of course, nothing should be rushed or put out hastily regarding God's Word. You may still direct any questions, requests, or comments to my email: Brotherjon@remnantbiblefellowship.com. You may also post comments, questions, or requests for future episodes on our Facebook page. www.facebook.com/RBFellowship

Thank you for your patience,

Brother Jonathan


Here's our new episode:

No comments:

Post a Comment